Guidelines for Submitting Guest Post
If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- Minimum words limit to submit a guest post is 500 words.
- A guest post should cover an interesting topic in the fields of Sports, Literature, Cinema, Science & Technology, How to lists, Top 10 lists, and any other exciting relevant burning topic
- A contributor can include Screenshot, Video, and Infographics for better illustrations of the topic.
What would a contributor get for writing a guest post
- Credit for the original creator of the content.
- Brand Exposure.
- 1 Relevant Backlink to the contributor if it follows every mentioned above guidelines and the owner of this blog considers it valuable.
- Other Opportunity to contribute in Future
*Note-Guidelines are subject to change without prior notice.
Submit Your Article
Submit Your Post